Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gift-giving Ideas

Welcome!

With all the talk the past few days about Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon.  I'd like to give a few gift-giving ideas since the Christmas rush for finding gifts has officially begun.


Here are some ideas that are unique, that you won't find just anywhere:

Pet portraits in pastel or pencil-


"...I always like the gifts I get,
But how I love the gifts I give."
-Carolyn Wells

Appalachian Mountain coal jewelry-


"It is in giving that we receive."
-St. Francis of Assisi

Home organizing-


Last Christmas, a mother gave her son and his wife the gift of having their home organized by Home Solutions.  (What a thoughtful gift!)

Paranormal book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" by Becky Arnott-
(To purchase, please see the widget above and/or see my "Spirit Photographs"11/2/13 blog post [ www.spiritphotographs.blogspot.com ].)


"Do give books, religious or otherwise, for Christmas..."
-Lenore Hershey

The above-mentioned gift ideas are not just for giving at Christmas.  They can be given any time during the year.

F.Y.I.
beckyarnottartist@gmail.com

Love and appreciation!

Positive thought: "Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone." -Charles Schultz
Thanks for visiting!  Until next Sunday (or Monday), Becky

No comments: