Sunday, December 29, 2013

"Ring out the Old, Ring in the New"

Welcome!


                                                       Photo by Greg Arnott

"Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring happy bells across the snow;
The year is going, let him go."
-Alfred Lord Tennyson

"A new year is unfolding-like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within."
-Anonymous

As the old year ends and the new year is poised to begin, many of us are evaluating the year past and are looking forward to the fresh start of a brand new year.

As I assess this past year, I decided that the lesson for me personally was that you can't please everybody.  You have to be true to yourself.

"Refuse to accept anyone's definition of who you are.  Define yourself."
-Justin Chase Mullins

What are the lessons you learned in 2013?

I'm also thankful for all my blessings of the past year, especially for all my loved ones, friends, and others in my life who have been helpful, respectful, and supportive.  (Isn't this the type of people we'd all like to have in our lives and the type of people we all need to be?)

What are you thankful for as 2013 comes to an end?

My New Year's resolution is this:  To raise my vibration level to help not only myself, but those around me, as well.  That means to be as positive as possible every day, throughout the day, no matter what.

What are your goals, resolutions for 2014?

"We will open the book.  It's pages are blank.  We are going to put words on them ourselves.  The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."
-Edith Lovejoy Pierce

May 2014 be your best year ever!

Positive thought:  "Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day." -Michael Josephson
Thanks for visiting!  Until next Sunday, Becky

No comments: