Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Delayed Blog Post

Welcome!

Dear Reader,

Please don't think I have deserted you, for I haven't.  The last two weeks of June seem to have been the busiest ones of my entire life.  Explanation: First of all, Greg and I finally found a house we really love which we bought last month.  Moving took two days, since we had to move our stuff not only from the house we were renting, but also from a storage unit.  On top of that, I got a large coal-jewelry order that I needed to work on and mail by yesterday, which I did, thankfully, get done on time.  Plus, I'm still working on getting my book published, hopefully in the next week or two.  (I'll let you know when that happens.  Around that time, I'll be starting back my "Spirit Photographs" blog.)

Now you know the reason why I needed to delay my blog post.

Here, in words and pictures, is what I've been doing the last few days (so you don't think I'm telling you a fib!):


                                 Our New Home (After a Six-Month Search!)


                       Lovely crepe myrtles are in in bloom all around our area.


Our two babies went from cowering under the bed on the day we moved, to deciding that the new house wasn't so bad after all. 


                                          Part of a Large Jewelry Order

Organizing is my strong suit.  For me, it's a labor of love.





                        Labeled laundry baskets make laundry almost a breeze.

Have a great rest of the week!

Positive thought: Embrace positive change!
Thanks for visiting!  Until next Sunday (hopefully!), Becky

No comments: