Thursday, July 25, 2013

Blog Post Update

Welcome!

I just wanted to let you know about my first book signing at the June Tolliver House in Big Stone Gap, Virginia, the subject of one of the chapters in my new book, Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind.  It will be this Saturday, July 27 from 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM.  I would love to see you there!

Also, the adjacent outdoor drama, "The Trail of the Lonesome Pine," is having its 50th reunion on Saturday.


                                 June Tolliver House, Big Stone Gap, Virginia


(I would have mentioned this sooner, but I wasn't sure if my books would arrive on time or not.  I just received them today, and I am very thankful.  This is another of those everyday miracles I wrote about in my Sunday, July 21 blog post!)

Positive thought: "To me, every hour of the day and night is an unspeakably perfect miracle."-Walt Whitman

Thanks for visiting.  Until this Sunday, Becky

No comments: