Sunday, September 30, 2012

Festive Fall

Welcome!

One of the things Greg and I like most about fall is the local fall festivals.

We recently attended a festival in downtown Columbia, Tennessee, the Southern Fried Festival, which we thoroughly enjoyed.




This festival had...

Fall decorations...




Fun...




Food...





Fabulous arts and crafts...
(where I found a really neat Christmas gift for a family member.  I love shopping early!)




F.Y.I.
Southern Fried Festival
Presented by the Farm Bureau Family
www.southernfriedfest.com

Positive thought:  Be a positive feeler as well as a positive thinker.  (Some things that make me feel better and more positive are: humming, singing, reading, window shopping, getting adequate of rest and sleep, and spending some time in the fresh air and sunshine, like when at the Southern Fried Festival.)



Thanks for visiting!  Until next Sunday, Becky






No comments: