Sunday, January 17, 2016

A Brand New Website!

Welcome!

I'm delighted to announce on this blog post, the existence of my brand new website, "Becky Arnott Artist."

It's been in the works for months, and now it's all set up for you to visit.*

"Becky Arnott Artist" is "A Place of the Arts...Art, Photography, & Writing," with an emphasis on Southern Appalachian Mountain culture.


Links to my two blogs, "The Art of Positive Living" and "Spirit Photographs" are on there, as well as access to my paranormal book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind."

My website also has information about my portraits and photography.

Be sure and check out my Southern Appalachian Mountain items-coal jewelry, note cards, and a 2016 Southern Appalachian Mountain calendar!

Please take a look for yourself, and enjoy your visit!

www.beckyarnottartist.com

*My special thanks to gifted graphic designer, Lynn Ashley, for doing an outstanding job with my website. (Lynn Ashley, "ImaginArt Promotions & Graphics")
Her link is:

https://www.facebook.com/ImaginArtPromotionsTennessee/?ref=hl  

Positive thought: "Live what you love." (Saying on a shirt)
Thanks for visiting! Until next Sunday, January 24, 2016, Becky

No comments: