Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Toast to the New Year!

Welcome!

And, "A prosperous new year to you."
-Irish toast



"...the old has passed away, behold the new has come."
-From Second Corinthians 5:17

I love beginnings, a chance to improve things, for a fresh start. Each new year and even each new day brings new opportunities for a better life, a better future.

Have you made any New Year's resolutions yet?

New Year's Day, I made a general statement, and I'm still working on the details to follow for each day to carry out that resolution, to make improvements in my life.

In addition, this year, I'm trying something different, something that has really impressed me so far, that hopefully helps to improve your life. It's called the "Infinite Possibilities" 30 Day Project which was created by author and speaker Mike Dooley. Anyone can sign up. It takes only ten minutes of your time each day (The exercises are easy and fun!), and it's free!

If you are interested, just go to www.tut.com .

I believe it's good to have guidance when you're trying to change something in your life, and for me, this "30 Day Project" is perfect.*

A quote to remember for the new year-
"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs, the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what."
-www.quoteeveryday.com

Positive thought: "May you have all the happiness and luck that life can hold-And at the end of all your rainbows may you find a pot of gold."-Irish toast
Thanks for visiting! Until next Sunday, Becky

*We're all different and I can't guarantee you would be helped in any way by following what I'm doing. I'm not responsible for anything you decide to do or not to do.

No comments: