Saturday, October 5, 2013

Animal Wisdom

Welcome!

Animals have so much to teach us, if we just pay attention.  At times, I feel as though animals are in many ways superior to us human beings.  In fact, I believe they have what I call animal wisdom.



 "And now, this is the sweetest and most glorious day my eyes ever did see."
-Dona Cargill


"All our dreams can come true-if we have the courage to pursue them."
-Walt Disney


"The only way to have a friend is to be one."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson


"I have looked into your eyes with my eyes.  I have put my heart near your heart."
-Pope John XXIII


"In a gentle way, you can shake the world."
Mahatma Gandi


"Sleep is the best meditation."
-Dalai Lama


"You can make all your dreams come true.'
-Joel Osteen


"Wisdom is better than gold or silver."
-German Proverb

F.Y.I.
For the latest on upcoming paranormal events with which I'm involved, please see my October 5  "Spirit Photographs" blog post!

Positive thought: What a wonderful world it would be if we could all give the unconditional love that animals show us!
Thanks for visiting!  Until next Sunday, Becky

All photos, etc. on this blog are under the copyright of Becky Arnott.

No comments: