Sunday, March 12, 2023

Positive Memories


Spring is almost here, and it officially begins on Monday, March 20, but this year, it looks like it got an early start! 

My cousin Bruce and I recently celebrated our birthdays together, and his gifts to me were two pieces of art that my grandmother had done, and old handmade quilts that were the handiwork of other family members.


 These pretty quilts are in a nice quilt display case.

These gifts mean so much to me since I enjoy collecting memorabilia.

One of our gifts to Bruce was my newly revised book, "Down Memory Lane,"* which now contains old (and a few new) photographs from our personal photo albums.


In my book, I tell about the positive memories that I had living in the beautiful Southern Appalachian Mountains of Virginia and East Tennessee. In the book, I also briefly mention memorabilia, and how I display it.

Small Business Feature:
The Antique Barn
Abingdon, Virginia
abingdonantiquebarn.com

If you love old things, vintage pieces, glassware, jewelry, art, memorabilia, etc., you'll love this antique mall in Abingdon.

Here is a beautiful piece that Greg and I bought for a bargain price at The Antique Barn-


Every few weeks, I enjoy visiting this antique mall to see what all is new. Their inventory is always changing.

So, for really nice pieces at reasonable prices, be sure and check out this wonderful place.

 *For more information about my book, and to purchase on Amazon, please see and click on the widget above.

Positive thought: "If you focus completely on the things you love, then you are on your way to a beautiful life." "May the joy be with you," Rhonda Byrne

Thanks for visiting! Until Sunday, March 26, 2023, Becky


No comments: