Tuesday, July 26, 2022

The Positive and the Negative

 



Lately, I've come across quite a bit of information about the subject of positivity. Being positive is a good thing during this time in our history. I believe it's important for us not to fall into a negativity trap because that's actually not helpful.

Here are some positive and negative tidbits I'd like to share with you to help illustrate this-

Sometimes things happen that we think are bad, that are negative, but they are actually positive when you look for the good in any situation. 

For example, a man might have missed getting a certain job for which he had applied. However, shortly thereafter, he was hired for another job that was much better in every way! 

A romantic relationship might have ended, but, then, another person comes along that is much nicer, more caring, and respectful.

Everything happens for the best!

Recently, I noticed a "Special Edition" of "Time" magazine which has an intriguing title, "The Power of Positive Thinking why attitude matters." Good to see this type of publication; the more, the better!

Recently, a woman came up to me and said that she enjoyed reading my "The Art of Positive Living " blog. She also said that she had a personal story to share with me about being positive- She explained that one night she didn't get much sleep, and that she felt bad the next day. In fact, she said she was also in bad mood, so much so that she noticed that negative things started happening to her. She had gone out to shop that day, and she described a series of negative events that happened to her before she got back home.

Thankfully, once she was home, she finally realized that it was her negative attitude that had drawn the negative events to her. She then told me that whether a person is positive or negative makes a huge difference, that she's made a determined effort to be a positive thinker and feeler from now on!

I know a woman, who, although she is not a classic beauty, makes the most of  her assets, and dresses attractively. She is very kind, friendly, likable, and seems very happy. She has a nice life, plenty of friends, and she is married to a great guy. I believe her life is the way it is because of her positive attitude.

"Positivity has more power than you think."- "Woman's World" magazine (which is full of positivity!)

Not long ago, I was in a small shop in a small town when I overheard the shop owner tell another lady from another shop that she was barely hanging in there. My heart went out to her, and I wanted to support her, so I bought a wedding gift out of several possibilities that she suggested, not knowing if the gift I finally selected was the best choice for the couple or not. I finally decided just to go with the flow, and to buy something from her rather than go somewhere else to try to find the perfect gift. (I'm still working on my obsession with perfectionism!)

As it turned out, the couple loved my gift, and I felt really happy that I was able to support a small business that was struggling. Looking back, I know that I had been led to that shop for important reasons.

We can make a positive difference in people's lives!

"Please check out my latest (Kindle) book, "Down Memory Lane" which is on Amazon. (See widget above.)

Positive thought: "During these trying times that we are having worldwide, the spirit world is so active because they really want you to know that your loved ones in heaven are close by, offering protection and love during these trying times. It is like they are showing up big-time to provide their support."- Bonnie Page, psychic medium

Thanks for visiting! Until, Sunday, August 7, 2022, Becky


No comments: