Monday, August 5, 2019

We Moved to a New House, to a New State

Welcome!

I'm running a little late with my "The Art of Positive Living" blog post for this month, and I do apologize, but I believe I have a pretty good excuse. If you have ever tried to move all of your possessions from one location to another, you must know how challenging that can be.

Besides, what made the situation perhaps a little more challenging for Greg and me was that we moved over 350 miles from one state to another one.


It may look like chaos now, but there is light at the end of the tunnel! 

We're staying positive, and have a mental picture of the end results. We actually enjoy trying to create something beautiful out of what looks like chaos. It's as though we're sculptors trying to create a masterpiece out of a lump of clay. We are basically already in our dream home that is daily becoming even more like what we imagined.

Next Sunday, August 11, I'll let you know exactly how we manifested where we now live, and more.

Positive thought: "Challenges are what make life interesting, and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."-Pinterest
Thanks for visiting! See you Sunday, August 11, 2019, Becky


No comments: