Sunday, December 28, 2014

Last Positive Blog Post of 2014

Welcome!

Not only is this my last blog post of 2014, but it's also my last post until Sunday, February 8, 2015 because I have a lot of plans for the new year, and I'm going to have to slow down a bit to work in everything.  For now, I'm planning to have my regular posts around once a month with occasional mini blog post updates in between the regular ones whenever something interesting happens.

Some of my projects are, working more on my art, photography, and writing.  My writing includes two books on which I'm currently working, one paranormal and the other one on abuse (with a positive slant, of course!).  I'm currently thinking about some other project ideas, as well.  I even have plans for a website.

Since this is the end of the old year, I always like to look back on the year and evaluate it in terms of what I've learned and what good things happened during that time.

I have learned some valuable lessons in 2014:

-I learned to never give up on your dreams.

-Live life on your own terms, not according to what other people expect of you.

-Cultivate true, non-judgmental friends that are appreciative of who you really are.

I'm thankful for so much that has happened for Greg and me this year.  We have been truly blessed, as evidenced in my thankful journal that is overflowing with all the things I'm thankful for each and every day.  We're looking forward to even more blessings in the new year.

-One big thing for which I'm thankful is our changing ninety percent of the food we eat to organic.  It's making a big difference in our lives.

-I'm thankful for all of you: the readers of my blogs, those who have taken the time to email me with your kind comments, those who have been supportive of my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind," and those who have bought my coal jewelry, art work, and photographs.

-And, the list goes on!

I'm looking forward to many more exciting adventures in the new year, and I'm wishing for you the same.

"Cheers to the new year and another chance for us to get it right."
-Oprah Winfrey


A Toast to 2015!  (With sparkling organic grape juice, of course!)

May you have a positive New Year (2015) filled with happiness, good health, and good fortune!

Positive thought: "Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day."-Michael Josephson, www.whatwillmatter.com

Check out our latest photos on iStock!
http://www.istockphoto.com/portfolio/rebecca-arnott#10f6e9a3

Thanks for visiting!  Until Sunday, February 8, 2015, Becky


No comments: