Saturday, February 15, 2014

"Dressing Your Truth" Has Had a Positive Impact on My Life

Dressing Your Truth

Welcome!

I mentioned in an earlier blog post that I was going to share something with you in a future post that has had a positive impact on my life.  Today's the day, and here it is-It's called "Dressing Your Truth."

 "Dressing Your Truth" is a fabulous program created by Carol Tuttle that has been a part of my life for about a year and a half.  Basically, it's about wearing the right colors and styles for your type.  It's that, and much more.  It also helps you to honor and embrace the real you, to know and be who you really are.

There are four types, and I've discovered I'm a type two.


                                                                 Before, Obviously!


                     I'm certainly no model, but do I feel that I am making progress.

With Carol's book, videos, and blog, etc., I've learned a lot of valuable information which, along with my color and style charts, allow me to intelligently shop for clothes that are for my type.

I feel much more confident and stylish now that I can more easily express myself by wearing clothes that better suit my face, body, and personality.  I'm still a work in progress, but I'm enjoying the journey.  I'm discovering who I really am with the help of this great program.

Carol Tuttle and her staff do a wonderful job helping you be your best you, physically and emotionally.

It's all fun and easy to do once you're in the know.

Thanks "Dressing Your Truth" for making such a positive difference in my life.  It has been and still is an exciting adventure!

Positive thought: "It's never too late to be who you might have been." -George Eliot
Thanks for visiting!  Until next Sunday, Becky


No comments: