Sunday, October 9, 2011

Home Solutions (Change Your Home, Change Your Life)

Welcome!




I mentioned in an earlier blog post about the business Greg and I have, Home Solutions.  (Please see the June 5 blog post.)  Primarily, we do one day decorating and organizing.  Additional services may include non-toxic house cleaning, shopping for any needed home items (decorative or organizational), and providing our art prints or original art work, including pet portraits.

Our prices are reasonable and our work is guaranteed!

Here are a few before and after pictures of one of our most recent jobs:


























We really appreciate testimonials from our clients.  The following are a few excerpts from some of those testimonials:

"I had no idea how to place my furniture...They rearranged some things, added a few touches here and there, and I love it.  They made me feel proud of my living space...Thanks..."  Arlene

"Becky and Greg are wonderful people and their work is great.  I would recommend to anyone to use them..."  Wade

"This creative couple are hard workers who see the job through.  I highly recommend them..."  Mary Ann




                                               Art Print of an Original Mixed Media Painting
                                                        (Copyrighted by Becky Arnott)


F. Y. I.: 
Home Solutions
Kingsport, Tennessee
beckyarnottartist@gmail.com

Positive thought: Improving your home can help change your life for the better.

Thanks for visiting!  Until next time (Sunday, October 16), Becky

No comments: