Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pet Portraits

Welcome!

If you've been following this blog for a while, I guess you know by now how fond I am of animals.  Greg and I have had pets of some kind for most of our lives since childhood.  Right now, we have two adorable four-year old cats, Kallie and Mitzi, that we adopted from our local animal shelter.


                                                    

                                                          Photo of Mitzi and Kallie

I have taken my love of animals and turned it into a business.  I paint portraits of pets in pastel from photos my customers send me.  Each portrait comes complete in a free 16" x 20" mat which fits into any standard 16" x 20" frame.  I believe my prices are reasonable.  In addition, there is a discount on multi-pet portraits.  I have been doing portraits for several years now, and my work is guaranteed.  I regularly give a percentage of any of my pet portrait commissions to the local animal shelter of my customer's choice.




    Pet Portrait from Photo (Glare in this photo is from the plastic sleeve that protects each portrait until it's framed.)                        












































































Most of the pet portraits you see here on this blog post are examples of commissioned work that I have done in the past.




Please e-mail me if you are interested in having a pastel portrait done of your special pet.  We'll work together to make it into a treasure you and your family will cherish for years to come.

FYI: e-mail address: beckyarnottartist@gmail.com

Positive thought: Support your local animal shelter.  (Please contact them to see what they need.  Ours even appreciates old newspapers for the dogs.)

Thanks for visiting!
Until next time (Sunday, May 22), Becky

No comments: