Sunday, July 17, 2016

Angels Among Us

Welcome!

I got something in the mail just recently that was the inspiration for this blog post. It was an invitation to subscribe to a magazine, "Angels on Earth," which I'm thinking about doing. The magazine is from "Guideposts."


On the "Angels on Earth" website, it says, "Angels come in many forms, from helpful animals to mysterious strangers. Angels can come to us in dreams, on a breeze, or in a strain of music. When they appear, they always radiate life affirming hope and comfort." Even if you don't subscribe to the magazine, the website has some helpful articles worth reading, like "Overcoming Negativity."

www.AngelsonEarth.com

"I saw an angel in the marble and carved until I set him free."
-Michelangelo

I've experienced angel contact myself which I've written about on previous blog posts.

Just recently, I've had a couple of unusual things happen which I believe are related to the angelic realm-

The first one was, that one of Greg's large sunflowers fell over and died, but this pretty little flower seemed to appear out of nowhere and took it's place-


Then, after I'd taken a picture of this canna on our deck, I noticed what appeared to be ectoplasm in the photo. An angel, perhaps?


"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."
-Paul of Tarsus

From a cute email someone sent us-
"All angels are girls because they gotta wear
Dresses and boys didn't go for it."
-Antonio, age 9, from "Angels...as explained by children" email

Positive message:
"May God grant you always...
A sunbeam to warm you,
a moonbeam to charm you,
a sheltering Angel
so nothing can harm you..."
-An Irish Blessing
Thanks for visiting! Until next weekend, Becky

No comments: