Sunday, September 1, 2013

Heavenly Messages

Welcome!



We are not alone.  We are being counseled every day, if we just pay attention.  The signs are everywhere.

A few days ago, I was trying to decide on a good topic for a blog post, when, as I was coming out of a grocery store, I happened to look down, and there on the asphalt was the unmistakable shape of a heart.  I thought, of course, why didn't I think of it before?  This was something that I used every day that I needed to share with my readers, signs from above, heavenly messages.


I have the heart as my symbol, so that when a heart shows up in my life, it reminds me that all is well, that we are being watched over, and that we are blessed.  Now, I often see hearts everywhere I go-on buildings, signs, clothing, bags, etc.  I got the idea of having my personal symbol from one of Rhonda Byrne's wonderful books which have made such a positive difference in my life.

Other than your personal symbol, you can also receive other heavenly messages by being aware of the numbers that often show up in your life.  These numbers are explained in Doreen Virtue's helpful book, Angel Numbers.



Those images that you see in clouds (or anywhere else!) might hold special significance for you.



In the interesting weekly magazine, Woman's World, there is a page entitled "My Guardian Angel," where Doreen Virtue comments on angel stories that readers have sent in.  These stories are about messages that people have received from their departed loved ones.

The paranormal photos that are in my book, Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind, are from spirits that are trying to communicate with the living.


       Paranormal Mirror Featured in  Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind

If we just look, become more aware, messages are everywhere that just might help us have happier, more positive lives.  They will certainly make life more interesting!

Positive thought:  Look for the positive, and you will certainly find it!
Thanks for visiting!  Until next Sunday, Becky

No comments: