Sunday, January 26, 2014

Love Truelove's Pizza & Grits!

Welcome!



(As you can see, there are finally pictures on my blog!  As many of you know, I have been having technical problems.  I really appreciate those of you who sent in suggestions to try to help me.  You are very kind. However, the problem was greater than I could handle, so I had to call in an expert.  Anyway, all is well!)

Pizza and grits?!  Really?!  It sounds like an unlikely combination, but it's really very tasty!

Just recently, Greg and I decided we'd be brave and try out Truelove's Pizza and Grits in Columbia, Tennessee.  After all, the reviews were good, and they seemed to have a good business with all the vehicles parked in their parking lot.  (That's always a good sign.)

Anyway, Greg and I loved it!

The decor is attractive.


The food is really good.


                                                           Pizza (with beef)...


                                                              and Grits!  (Yum!)

They also have appetizers, salads, and desserts from Pie Sensations which is a local business in Columbia that I've featured previously on this blog.

The people at Truelove's are friendly.


Emily Truelove, a niece of owners Glenn and Kathy Truelove, works there, as well as her father and twin sister.


                                                       Emily is also a talented artist.


                                            Here's Greg, one very satisfied customer!

What's not to love?

F.Y.I.
Truelove's Pizza & Grits
1144 Riverside Drive
Columbia, Tennessee
931-388-7770

Positive thought:  Life's an adventure; enjoy the journey.
Thanks for visiting!  Until next time, Becky

No comments: