Friday, August 10, 2012

What Has Helped Me Be More Positive



Welcome!

I hate to start out this positive blog post negatively, but it seems as though we're surrounded by negativity these days, especially from television!  Greg and I went a few months with no TV (Please see the January 20, 2012 blog post, "Life Without TV."), but we decided to add it back on a limited basis, because there were a few shows that were, in our opinion, worthwhile.  However, since we got used to doing without it, most days we don't even bother to turn it on.  We believe that life is just too short to waste it in front of the TV, especially since much of it, unfortunately, has become such a cesspool!



                                                 This is definitely not a cesspool!


So, I try, as much as possible to stay away from anything negative.  (Eliminate the negative, accentuate the positive.)

On the positive side, I say affirmations daily, such as, "I am special," "I am positive," etc. 

Also, every day, I enjoy looking on YouTube and other similar web sites for things that are positive, inspiring, and uplifting such as affirmations, "the truth vibrations," etc. and videos that are funny and/or cute.

Being out in nature on a beautiful day puts me into a positive state of mind.

Colorful crepe myrtles are now in bloom here in Tennessee.




Positive thought: Look for the positive; magnetize the positive.
Thanks for visiting!  Until next Sunday, Becky

No comments: