Saturday, July 14, 2012

Changes

Welcome!

There's one thing you can always count on, nothing ever stays the same.



                                                 The Butterfly, a Symbol of Change


I've enjoyed writing this blog for a year and a half, but it has also taken a lot of my time each week.  Because of other projects, I even considered cutting it out all together.

However, one day while in the shower (when many of my ideas come to me), I decided that I'd just abbreviate my blogs, to make them into what I call mini blogs.  That way I can continue with this blog, and still have time for projects like my new blog about the paranormal which will start soon.  (I'll tell more about it in next week's blog post.)

The mini blog posts will be somewhat like my previous posts (the positive lifestyle, places to visit in our area, and the arts) except they'll be more to the point. In other words, they'll be short but (hopefully) sweet.  I think I've got some pretty neat posts lined up, starting next week.



                                                                      Photo by Greg


Thanks to all of you for continuing to read my blog posts and for the nice comments which several of you have sent.

A positive change:  I'm going to attempt to make my own healthy liquid soap which should be a lot more economical than regular liquid soap.

Positive thought:  Change yourself (your thoughts and feelings), change your life!
Thanks for visiting!  Until next Sunday, Becky

No comments: