Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Visit to Reelfoot Lake

(Be sure and see my "Spirit Photographs" blog!)

Welcome!

August is an important month for Greg and me, because it's both Greg's birthday and our wedding anniversary.  Each year during August we try to go on a special trip somewhere.  This year, we decided to visit a lovely area in West Tennessee, Reelfoot Lake.

At first, we were concerned that it might rain, but I looked up at the cloudy sky, and I could see a small patch of blue.  I then remembered an old saying Mama used to tell me, "If you see enough blue sky to make a pair of britches, it's not going to rain."  Sure enough, it cleared off, and we enjoyed the beautiful lake on a beautiful day.

I'd like to share with you some pictures we took while we were there.  No words are necessary.  The pictures speak for themselves.

Here they are:  (Enjoy!)














If you enjoy nature, you'd love this place!

Positive thought:  "Keep on the Sunny Side"!  -A popular song written by Ada Blenkhorn
Thanks for visiting!  Until next Sunday, Becky

(All photographs on Becky Arnott's two blogs are under the copyright of Greg or Becky Arnott.)

No comments: