Sunday, November 30, 2014

Next Blog Post, Next Sunday

Welcome!

This is such a busy time for everybody (and I'm no exception).  I just wanted you to know that due to a large jewelry/magnet/paper weight Appalachian Mountain coal order, I'm going to be busier than usual the next few days, so I need to postpone my usual Sunday blog post until next Sunday.



My Coal Display in a Shop

In the meantime, have a great week, and we'll connect again next Sunday. In the meantime, check out some of my past posts that you think might interest you.

Also, here are our latest photos on iStock:
http://www.istockphoto.com/portfolio/rebecca-arnott#10f6e9a3

Thanks for visiting!  Becky

1 comment:

Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.