Sunday, November 23, 2014

Being Thankful

Welcome!


"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, 'thank you,' that would suffice."
-Meister Eckhart

The holidays are the perfect time to evaluate things, and to be thankful for all of the many blessings in our lives.

In addition to my daily "thankful journal," I try to make a list around Thanksgiving of all of the things for which I am thankful, for the year thus far.  By doing this, it's truly amazing to see what wonderful lives we really have without consciously realizing it.

On my list, which I'm just starting, is that I'm so thankful for my loved ones, my blog post readers...and the list will go on and on!

For what are you thankful this holiday season?

Helpful (thankful) hint: Rhonda Byrne has the right idea in her powerful, life-changing book "The Magic" which is all about the "power of gratitude."

Thanksgiving poem:

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!
-Grandpa Jones

May you have a blessed and very happy Thanksgiving!

Please check out our latest iStock photos:
http://www.istockphoto.com/portfolio/rebecca-arnott#10f6e9a3

Positive thought: The attitude of gratitude attracts even more to be grateful about!
Thanks for visiting!  Until next Sunday, Becky




No comments: