Friday, September 5, 2014

Some Positive Affirmations and Quotes and a New "Spirit Photographs" Post

Welcome!

This "The Art of Positive Living" blog post will be a little different.  First of all, I'd like to share with you some positive affirmations and quotes that might help you.  You might want to post them around your home or at work, etc. and perhaps say a few of them several times a day to help keep you in a positive frame of mind.  Then, I'll give you the opportunity to see my latest "Spirit Photographs" blog post from the other blog that I write.

Here are the positive affirmations and quotes that I particularly like:

-"Wherever you go, bring your own sunshine."

-"Don't forget to be awesome." (You could say, "I am awesome.")  (Don't feel as though you're being a narcissist, for you're just trying to build yourself up!)

-"I am special."

-"This is your life...make it beautiful." (Pinterest)



-"Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it."  (Brian Tracy)

-"Give to the world the best you have and the best will come back to you." (Madeline Bridges)

-"Adventure is worthwhile." (Aesop)

This last quote is leading into my new "Spirit Photographs" blog post on my other blog which I just restarted after a four-month summer break.  On this post, I tell about a paranormal adventure my husband Greg and I had in a park on a trip to West Tennessee.  I briefly mentioned that park on my 8/25/14 "The Art of Positive Living" post entitled "A West Tennessee Adventure."  This new "Spirit Photographs" post looks at that park from a different perspective.

My latest "Spirit Photographs" post, entitled "Our Paranormal Adventure in a Park," is here:
http://www.spiritphotographs.blogspot.com

Also, please click on the link below to check out our latest photographs on iStock.  We're putting on new ones every week.
www.istockphoto.com

A Final Positive Thought: Look for the positive in every day.
Thanks for visiting!  Until next Sunday, Becky

No comments: