Monday, April 21, 2014

A Busy Week!



This past week has been really busy, and it doesn't seem to be letting up!  I'm not unhappy about it; it's just that I'm running a little behind, like with this blog post!

I hope you all had a-


Here's a brief synopsis, in a few words and pictures, of what my past week (hectic, but fun!) was like-

I had a new Home Solutions job in a pretty rural area of Tennessee where there lived...


a llama!

Then came the weekend-


We visited a special place on Saturday which I'll feature next Sunday on a post.  (The above photo is just a preview.)

And, then, there was Easter-


We enjoyed a wonderful Easter dinner with some special relatives.  We had a great time visiting!



Greg was the first in line!


We went for a walk near their home after dinner.


We later decided to further enjoy nature in a pretty park.

Unfinished business:  On my March 30 blog post, entitled "Doing This Can Make Life More Positive," I asked readers if they could identify the tree in our new backyard that I had pictured on that post, and Mike and Betty from North Carolina said that they thought it was either a crab apple or cherry tree.  Thanks so much for sending us the helpful info.

Positive thought: "That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet." -Emily Dickenson

No comments: