Sunday, February 2, 2014

Always Hope for the Best

Welcome!


"God put rainbows in the clouds so that each of us-in the dreariest and most dreaded moments-can see a possibility of hope."
-Maya Angelou

We all have our challenges; we just have to overcome them.

This past week was one of those times for us.  Our beloved cat Kallie had a pretty serious hairball.  She was very constipated and hiding under the bed.  I thought I had done all I could by giving hairball paste to our cats, but apparently that hadn't been enough.  I tried to call our only holistic vet's office in the area, but they were closed that day.

I hadn't a clue as to what I needed to do next, so I called a favorite psychic, and she said she saw the hairball in Kallie's stomach, near the intestine.  She said to imagine Kallie having an easy time eliminating it and told me a good hairball remedy that she liked.  She assured me that Kallie would be fine.

The next day, I finally got in touch with the vet's office, and they told me exactly what to give Kallie for the quick elimination of her hairball.  I did just what they said, and all went well.  Thankfully, Kallie is now back to normal.

Thank goodness for both the psychic who gave me hope that Kallie was going to be fine, and the vet's office who saved the day.  (Hairballs can be very serious; sometimes they even require an operation.)


                                                        Our Cats Mitzi and Kallie

In addition, to all this, Greg missed work all week due to a persistent virus.  A couple of other family members also had challenges this past week.

Thankfully, everything turned out well for all of us.  I'm happy that we have the beginning of a new week and a new month.  (I intend that this will be a great week, a great month , and a fantastic rest of the year!)

We just always have to keep hoping for the best.  We get the outcome that we expect.

Personally, I learned that it's always good to get support from someone like a psychic who can see things that some of the rest of us can't see and to rely on the help of experts to get through any challenges that we might encounter.  Also, I did research online, and I have made some changes that will help me prevent our cats from having hairballs in the first place!

I also prayed, visualized, and gave thanks in advance for good outcomes for Greg, Kallie, and for our other family members.

Positive thought:  "When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, Try it one more time."-Author Unknown
Thanks for visiting!  Until next time, Becky
 


No comments: