Sunday, January 19, 2014

Being Positive, Patient, and Persistent

Welcome!

"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
-Norman Vincent Peale

Dear blog readers, I'm still having issues with putting pictures on my blog posts.  I'm planning on resolving it one way or other this week, or however long it takes.  I believe I'm being taught patience and persistence because of this challenge.  I'm not giving up!  If nothing else, I can always restart my blog on another website!  (*Important update-Patience, persistence, and being positive paid off!  My blogs are acting normal again now!  Thank you all for your support!)

-"Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success."
-Napoleon Hill

I have plans for when my blog gets straightened out:

-There are two great places to eat that I'd like to share with you.
-There is something that I have been involved with for over a year that has made a big positive impact on my life personally that I need to tell about.
-Various other things that might be of interest to you.

I'm really excited about two books I'm working on.  One is a self-help book which I hope to have out later this year and the other is another book on the paranormal which I'm hoping to have published in 2015.

Take care, and thanks for your patience!

Positive thought:  "Happy, happy, happy" - From "Duck Dynasty"  (I have this saying several places around in our house.  It helps me stay in a positive state of mind.  I smile every time I say it out loud or to myself.  Try it or something similar and see for yourself!)
Thanks for visiting!  Until next Sunday, Becky











No comments: