Saturday, August 24, 2013

Read Any Good Books Lately?

Welcome!

This is a mini-blog post today, because Greg and I will be going to the great place I will be writing about on Monday.  Therefore, my regular blog post will be published sometime on Tuesday, August 27 when I'll tell you all about it.  I believe it will be worth waiting for.

In the meantime, enjoy the rest of the weekend, and hopefully the same beautiful weather that we are experiencing here.  This would be a great time to curl up with a good book and relax! 

One book that I might suggest is Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind by Becky Arnott which is a true adventure into the paranormal.  Once you've read it, please leave a review either at amazon.com or barnes&noble.com.  Thanks!

Positive thought: "Books are uniquely portable magic." -Stephen King
Thanks for visiting!  Until this Tuesday, Becky

No comments: