Sunday, July 21, 2013

Everyday Miracles

Welcome!

According to Wikipedia,..."miracle is often used to characterize any beneficial event that is a wonderful occurrence...such as a birth."  Also, it goes on to say that "some coincidences may be seen as miracles."


     
A few days before we moved to our new home, while Greg and I were relaxing on the back porch of our rental house, a butterfly started flying all around Greg and landed on his head.  I ran to get the camera to take a picture, but when I got back, the butterfly had flown away.  A few moments later, it came back, and this time, it landed on his hand.  I quickly snapped the photo below.



                                                      "Expect a Miracle."

A couple of minutes later, another butterfly came out of nowhere, flew all around me, and then it quickly disappeared.

I decided that these butterflies were a miraculous sign that all would be well with our big change and that we were being watched over.

Other incidences that I would consider miracles are when my mother told me about articles she had read in the newspaper that indirectly led me to my soul mate, Greg, and to a psychic whose advice greatly changed my life for the better.

A few months ago, I was in an office supply store, getting ready to use the photocopy machine, when suddenly a kind-looking man came over and asked me if I needed any help.  Just then, a thought popped into my mind, "Ask him."  I'd been struggling for over a year, trying to get my book published, when out of the blue, I decided to ask him if he knew where I could get it published.  He gave me the name of someone who led me to someone else.  As a result, my paranormal book was published this past week!  (You just have to keep believing and working toward your goals, for miracles can and do happen!)

The name of my book is Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind , which contains around 110 paranormal photographs that some my family members, and I, as well as others, have taken, and the stories that go along with them.  In addition, two chapters are devoted to true, local ghost stories, including personal ones.  (For more book information, please see FYI below.)

A few days ago, we celebrated my mother's birthday, and she got the first signed copy of my book as one of her gifts.  (She's in the book several times.)




Personal milestone: We recently welcomed our first overnight guest, friend Sharon Robinson from Maryland.


                                                                  Sharon

F.Y.I.
Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind
(by Becky Arnott)
(Paperback or PDF download)
Fast Pencil Marketplace
http://www.fastpencil.com/marketplace

Positive thought: "Miracles happen every day; change your perception of what a miracle is and you'll see them all around you."-Jon Bon Jovi
Thanks for visiting!  Until later in the week, Becky

No comments: