Sunday, June 23, 2013

Appalachian Nature Tour

Welcome!

To honor the beginning of summer, Greg and I recently went on a tour of nature in the Appalachians.

Here are highlights of what we saw on our tour:







                 Tree trunks are interesting.  I think they show a lot of character.



The mimosa is one of my favorite trees.  For me, mimosas are not only pretty, but they also bring back fond memories, as we had several in our back yard when I was a child.


                   In this photo, you can almost smell their intoxicating fragrance.


                                             What's nature without wildlife?


Nature Walk






Greg snapped this photo of me, enjoying our tour of nature.  This may be our first nature tour of the summer, but it won't be our last!

Happy summer, everybody! 

Positive thought: Celebrate summer!
Thanks for visiting!  Until next Sunday, Becky

No comments: